NOTICE: Handicap Signs Subject To Renewal


If you currently have a Handicapped Sign in front of your address, the Ellwood City Police Department needs you to renew/update your information.

From Residents:
Name, address, phone number, and a copy of your Placard number, Handicapped Card number or Handicapped License Plate information including the expiration date.

From Businesses and Religious Institutes:
Business/Institute name, address, contact name and phone number, number of signs at this address

We would like to receive this information on or before October 1, 2018. After this date, we will begin to verify updated information against our list and have signs removed from addresses that we have NOT received updated information on.

If a resident experiences that a Handicapped Sign is NOT being used, please contact us and we will verify if the sign is necessary.

Updated information can be dropped off at the Municipal Police Dept. between 8:00 am-4:00 pm, placed in the drop box on Bell Avenue or mailed to Ellwood City Police Department, 525 Lawrence Avenue, Ellwood City, PA 16117.

Thank you in advance,

Borough of Ellwood City